Fall Semester: Rolling
Spring Semester: January 15th
Summer: May 15th
Interviews by the 30th of the month in which the deadline occurs. Internship offers will be sent within two weeks of the interview.
- Students are required to work 15-25 hours a week
- Interns will be required to attend at least one outside event per month. This can be anything from attending a related presentation or networking event around the city.
- Bi-weekly presentations on project progress.
- Interns are required to attend a mentor session every other week
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Member Engagement Intern
Reports to Director of Strategic Initiatives
In direct support of the Community Manager, you will be a key point of contact for members as well as staff. You will have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with a wide
array of member's businesses: from concept-stage startups, to well-established teams. Working at 2112's front desk will give you direct connection to our network of members and mentors.
Here at 2112, each project is unique and every day is different.
- Assist Community Manager in organizing and activating projects
- Provide front-desk support
- Work on content creation initiatives
- Strategize ways to enhance member experience, both at 2112 and virtually
- Conduct research and outreach as requested
- Provide administrative support as requested
- Strong written/interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Digital media/ content creation experience
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry preferred
- Passion for entrepreneurship and creative field
This is an unpaid internship. 2112/Fort Knox Studios do not guarantee employment after the completion of the internship.
By entering into this internship program, both the intern and employer understand that the intern is not eligible for wages or benefits.
Participation in the internship program is considered a voluntary, educational experience.
Please, no phone calls.