Elliam Inc. Joe Jordan, the founder and President of Elliam Inc., has over 25 years of experience in custom market research, proprietary panel development and designing tools and technologies in a variety of industries including startups and Inc. 500 clie
Joe Jordan, the founder and President of Elliam Inc., has over 25 years of experience in custom market research, proprietary panel development and designing tools and technologies in a variety of industries including startups and Inc. 500 clients.
CLIENT SUCCESS & PARTNERSHIP GROWTH LEADER
Transforming complex needs into profitable solutions that drive results and organizational change on a global scale
ü Innovative business professional-- able to cultivate highly profitable alliances, build and scale companies, teams, and new verticals, and design customized insights and marketing technology for Fortune 500 C-suite
ü Progressive executive-level experience within the MarTech and insights space; passion for surpassing financial and service objectives via a combination of world-class project management skills and service delivery objectives
ü Trusted advisor and resourceful strategist and change agent able to uncover challenges, identify potential roadblocks, and solve problems often deemed too challenging for others
· Business Transformation · Org. Change Management · MarTech & Brand Strategy · Project Management · Budgetary Oversight · Cross-functional Collaboration · Data Analytics & Data Privacy · Database Optimization · Relationship Management · Contract Negotiations · Global Team Leadership · Problem Identification and Resolution · Process Automation · Strategic Planning
• Elliam Inc. is a full-service provider of online quantitative and qualitative consumer and B2B marketing technology consulting services based in Chicago since 2011.
• We are a custom marketing technology firm that provides consulting services for business development, mobile/online/qual panel creation and development, product/vertical strategy, and account management solutions for global clients-specializing in entrepreneurs, agencies, and startup technology companies.
• Elliam’s success in creating custom solutions that reveal essential insights about consumers is accredited to Joe’s experience of advising global entertainment and media conglomerates, manufacturers, and various innovative clients in CPG, sensory, tourism, non-profit, technology, and entrepreneurial startups throughout his career
• Joe specializes in advising businesses to scale their growth and uncovering insights on global consumer trends with products and brands to grow revenue and expand the business.
• Joe has spent his career in market research, building and developing tools and technologies in a variety of industries including startups and Inc. 500 clients. He has built global proprietary panels for Sony Pictures and has been building global panel partnerships with programmatic platforms since 2014.
• When Joe is not plugged in, he enjoys strong coffee, traveling like a local, a great bike ride in the woods, and snorkeling with his kids in the Adriatic Sea.